Friday, August 26, 2005

In-Laws, Mud holes, and 30 second tents

That's right ladies and gentlemen, Eve, Tom and I will be camping this weekend. I'm thrilled.

I mean, who wouldn't be excited to be leaving their lovely house on the lake, and a rare-working boat, for a muddy creek and electricity-free cow-pasture camping with one's in-laws?

Me! Me! I think the amenities of this "camp ground" also include non-flushing "toilets" and a delightful absence of showers.

I had better accommodations in Afghanistan.

Picture the Air force pilot in the alien suit with a fag perched between his lips and his head in his hands. "This is not happening, this is not happening." Instead, I say, "I have a wonderful life, I have a wonderful life..."

This is not The Greatest Song in the World, no.
This is just a tribute.
Rock!

You might think that's a non sequitur, but the big red demony alien thingy is the tie in. Natch.

Okay, okay. I'm done. I actually have more to say, lots, but I also have work to do.

Enjoy your non-crappy-camping weekends all, and I'll see you next week.