Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Let's try Gratituesday...


Okay, so I'll be honest, Gratituesday--the word--kinda makes me giggle, it's so silly. But, I made a secret plan to start blogging more regularly this month, and maybe this year (surprise!!) we'll see how it goes. and Gratituesday as an idea is appealing to me.

Gratituesday is hosted by Heavenlyhomemakers, where you can find not only Laura's post on what she's grateful for, but a whole list of other grateful bloggers too! And not just today, but *every* Tuesday.

This Tuesday, I'm grateful for relative good health. I know, that sounds tepid. Quite honestly, between Tom's injury and my food issues, I can't say we're in perfect health. However, we have no acute illnesses, and after Eve's bout with the tummy flu over a week ago, that's really saying something!

God's been good to us in keeping us all from back to back illness, and so far this season, our ailments have been mild, few, and far between. This enabled many more blessings to be grateful for, since we haven't had to miss many gatherings of good friends or family, and I haven't had to miss work.

What are you grateful for today? If you decide to join in on Gratituesday over at Heavenly Homemakers let me know by leaving a comment here. I'd love to hear how you're experiencing God's goodness today!