Sunday, December 02, 2007

November

I missed an entire month. But things sure were busy, so I feel I have a good excuse.

Eve turned three. I know, I can't believe it either.

PB100554.JPG

We went round and round about what kind of cake she wanted. First it was pink with pink frosting, but then she got into green with blue territory, and then purple with white...and then brown with brown (which I rejoiced over...how easy? how delicious!), but then daddy suggested a multi-colored cake, and when she saw a can of frosting with rainbow sprinkles, it was all over. I much prefer homemade cakes, and especially homemade icing, but my laziness beat out my tastebuds.

I made her a photo book to put her own photography in, because she'd been snapping quite a few shots with a few disposables we had about...

PB100566.JPG

but then she got a digital from her aunt and uncle. Wow!!

PB100567.JPG

no presents got the adoration they deserved at the party though, as is often the case.

Peanut enjoyed a visit from granny.

PB090519.JPG

PB090532.JPG

PB090524.JPG

And Eve tried out her new camera

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG