Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pictures!

Okay, I finally downloaded some Pics from the camera!

I had great lighting in the house the other day, and Eve was at Grandma's, so it was the perfect time for a photo shoot with Israel. What is it about this age that is so great for pictures? But, he wouldn't cooperate. He kept crawling around, he wouldn't stay put, and he kept moving into the shadows of the room, so only a few shots turned out. But they are awfully cute.

P3131278

P3131279

A week and a half ago, Eve got her first haircut. We still couldn't bring ourselves to cut bangs though, so it's not very obvious. She was great for the whole thing, and her lovely aunt Angela did the honors.

P3091263

A few weeks ago, we had our first sunny, warmish day. It wasn't even spring yet (still isn't, and the weather here is back to normal, cool and wet and cloudy) but it felt like Spring, so I raced outside with the kids, let Eve play in the muddy sand, and let Peanut meet the grass for the first time.

I tried to get a good picture of them together, but Eve just couldn't stay still, and when she did, she couldn't stop with the silly faces. So, you'll have to see them separately.

P2281236

P2281241

P2281246

P2281251

Peanut had his first banana when he finally got over the flu. Or at least, when he was nearly over it. This is the aftermath.

P2251224

It sure made him happy, though none actually made it into his mouth.

Here he is doing his calisthenics. This was a week or two before he figured crawling out.

P2251218

I was feeling guilty clicking away at Peanut exercising while Eve was out of the way, so I ran downstairs and snapped this before she figured out what I was up to. What is it about preschoolers that makes them incapable of just smiling normal for the camera? But this one shot is natural and adorable.

P2251226

Here's a couple just because of the adorable Peanut.

P2241203

Aww...he was sick and teething... so his face was leaking from every spot.

P2241208

Check out Eve's mad drawing skills, and her obvious left handedness.

Kid art

I was kinda bummed she did this on her hand, but then when I realized I could just take a picture, I think I like the idea better than saving paper pictures anyway...because we have hundreds of those.

Yesterday we went to Goodwill to try to find a pair of slacks for Tom to wear to a wedding this weekend (the one he's officiating, I can't wait to share how that goes!), which was a total failure, but I found some beautiful fabric totally cheap, and lots of it. I'm looking forward to sharing that too. In fact, I want to *actually* share it and give some away...even though it will be painful to let even a little of it go. Stay tuned.